This site is owned and operated by Dangerous Music, Inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Dangerous Music, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Dangerous Music, Inc. gathers and stores personal information in the following ways:
1. Warranty and Product Registration
We collect name, address, model & serial number, where the product was purchased and phone number and email address for product registration. This information is used in aggregate for marketing purposes. Dangerous Music may contact you for satisfaction surveys, product recalls or to notify you of rebates and special offers. This information is not shared with third parties.
2. Voluntary Contact Requests
Dangerous Music gathers names and email addresses when supplied voluntarily via our contact request form. This information is not shared with anyone outside of Dangerous Music and our affiliates. Dangerous Music does not use this information for advertising.
WEBSITE TRAFFIC TRACKING
Dangerous Music tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Dangerous Music does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Dangerous Music sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Your privacy is important, so we’d like to explain what information we collect when you visit the Dangerous Music, Inc. web site (http://www.dangerousmusic.com), why we collect it and how it is used. We’d also like to explain your options to access and control your information, our data security practices and other matters.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
This site is not intended for children, especially kids under 13. Children may use this site only with the direct supervision of their parent.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU? WHY?
We generally do not collect personal information from you at our site. If you send us a message containing your name, email address or any other personal information, please do so on a non-confidential basis. We may or may not respond to it, depending on the nature of the communication and our available staff.
We store incoming and outgoing email messages at email@example.com for training, service quality monitoring, and for future problem resolution. Technical support forum registrants may be asked for contact information in order to be of assistance for product or system troubleshooting, or dispute resolution. The aggregate of this information is not disclosed. However, where third party technical assistance may be needed, individual contact information and product / audio system data may be revealed to others.
We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct. Disclosure may be required by law or if we receive legal process.
HOW DO WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We follow technical and management practices we believe are reasonable under the circumstances to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of information stored on our system, but we do not operate a completely secure site. For example, we generally do not use secure pages to collect information and we generally do not store data in encrypted form.
For sections of the web site pertaining to transactions and online order handling, we rely on secure pages as identified in the browser address bar as https://. Address protocol identifiers as http:// or ftp:// represent unsecured pages. Some of these locations are hosted by our web site, but the data may be available to third-party servers.
Customer information is collected for warranty registrations and mailers.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP USER INFORMATION?
We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, we may delete some data if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it. As a Dangerous Music web site user you should not rely on us for collected or stored data for restorative or commercial purposes. Dangerous Music does not maintain a process for you to review or revise the information you have provided us.
MANAGEMENT OF USER INFORMATION
As described above, other than for order transaction purposes, technical support or warranty registration, we generally do not collect personal information from visitors.
1) JURISDICTION. Dangerous Music, Inc. is a corporation located in the State of New York. This site is for your convenience and information only and is not a solicitation of your business. By your access to or any use of this site you agree that Dangerous Music does not submit to the jurisdiction of any other state, country, or governmental entity, and you further agree that for any claim, demand, civil action, or grievance in any manner related to or arising from this web site or your use of the internet to access this site that exclusive jurisdiction is in the State of New York and that New York law shall govern.
2) DISCLAIMER LIABILITY. We have taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES.
3) COPYRIGHT NOTICE. We claim a copyright for all content of this web site. As such, notice of our claim is hereby given by us and all rights are reserved. Any reproduction of this web site for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of our copyrighted works on this web site without first obtaining our written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational and noncommercial use and any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
4) TRADEMARK NOTICE. All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either our property or is used with the consent and permission of the owner. Any other use or suggestion is accidental and not intentional and will be corrected immediately on proper notice. You may not assume that your use of any proprietary right is implied or expressly allowed because of its appearance in our web site and any appropriation or use without the express written consent of the owner(s) is strictly prohibited.
If our web site contains links to third party web sites, we do not control the content of those web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, we are not affiliated with these third parties and we do not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services but provide them to you only as informational assistance. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY QUESTION
If you have a privacy question about our site, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write: Dangerous Music, 231 Stevens Rd, Edmeston NY, 13335